Taco Time is a quick-service Mexican Food Franchise founded in 1960.
Taco Time serves Mexican food made with the freshest ingredients and the highest quality meat that’s both fast and affordable.
This has been their brand promise for nearly 60 years: fresh, real ingredients make better food.
In the Mexican quick service restaurant space, TacoTime has a menu that is truly something to behold. While offering an assortment of customizable tacos, burritos, salads, nachos and quesadillas, TacoTime has been incredibly inventive, incorporating a playful sensibility into traditional Mexican fare.
- Their wildly popular Mexi-Fries are their take on tater tots, which can be dunked into one or all of their proprietary salsas, or smothered with melted cheese
- Their crisp burritos, all of which are rolled by hand, come in three varieties and pack a lot of flavor within the crunch of a fried tortilla shell
- Uniquely, they make many items in house-hand rolled burritos, taco shells, salsas, chips, and more!
- They offer vegetarian options and an ever changing array of limited-time and seasonal offerings that keep their customers excited to come back!
- A low initial investment, TacoTime is the chance for new and experienced entrepreneurs alike to bring the premier Mexican food franchise to their communities
- Owners with a passion for their brand and want to serve Mexican food that’s served fast without sacrificing quality, freshness or taste
- While TacoTime owners and their employees cook and prepare many of their products in house on a daily basis, you don’t need to have restaurant or cooking experience
- An owner that wants to be hands on in the business
- TacoTime is a proven brand with solid brand awareness, committed to meeting the ever changing demands of their customers and to delivering the support their franchisees’ need
- They’re the dynamic leader in the Mexican fast-food segment offering the best tasting and highest quality products
- As more and more Americans crave high quality Mexican food at an affordable price, TacoTime Mexican fast food franchises are poised to dominate the rapidly growing food segment
- Their combination of delicious food prepared daily in-house and a focus on exceptional customer service makes TacoTime a top Mexican food franchise opportunity
- Cash Investment (Liquid): $120,000
- Minimum Net Worth: $350,000
Take the next step towards owning a Taco Time franchise
To learn more about Taco Time franchise opportunities in your area or to begin securing your territory today, please request more information below.Request More Information